Angry For COINZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN MELEE!!!

3 posters

Go down

ATTN MELEE!!! Empty ATTN MELEE!!!

Post  Belli Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:03 am

I want people to understand very clearly how you could be screwing over your guildmates, and potentially your own toon, by rolling inappropriately. Particularly with respect to these melee mods.

When Rogues and Scouts take Razors from Knights and Warriors and when Knights and Warriors take Cruels from Rogues and Scouts, we are hurting the guild overall.

Please keep the math below in mind and understand why the rolling charts are the way they are.

Also, Rogues PLEASE realize that rolling on strength stats just because you can wear them is unfair to those warrior/knight/warden classes who cannot take advantage of any dex stats. Do not be greedy, you are not entitled to roll on twice the number of mods as other classes. Help your guildmates and always be respectful of others. Think about how your rolls impact those around you before you roll!!

Strength:
• Knight: 1 Str = 1.5 Pa
• Rogue: 1 Str = 1.2 Pa
• Scout: 1 Str = 1 Pa
• Warrior: 1 Str = 2 Pa
• Warden: 1 Str = 1.5 Pa

Dexterity:
• Scout: 1Dex = 1Pa
• Rogue: 1Dex = 1.3P

Scout PAKnight/Warden PAWarrior PARogue PA
Assault4161.58249.2
Glory4161.58249.2
Gulp4161.58249.2
Inhibition4161.58249.2
Suppression4161.58249.2
Surrender4161.58249.2
Cruel1359494147.3
Eruption82828282
Razor135155.5176143.2
Bite410053.3
Break410053.3
Fright410053.3
Ravage8261.582102.5
Slaughter410053.3
Speculation410053.3
Redemption410053.3

Belli

Back to top Go down

ATTN MELEE!!! Empty Re: ATTN MELEE!!!

Post  griev Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Rogues greedy, please. The only rogue I know that rolls oneverything that drops is that idiot Grievler. I'llhave a little talk with that fool and get him on the straight and narrow.

IMO with the new npcs selling yellows its not gonna be hard to pass a mod now. If your a Rogue wanting strength get mementos and buy it. If your a Knight or Warrior wanting to stat dex get mementos and buy em. You can basically gear your toon however you wish now without ever winning a roll (thank god since my rolls are a joke).

I'm not concerned about loot rules, if something drops and I know some1 in my party guild/pug/alliance has been needing that they can have it I'll get it later (or just buy it now). I'll follow whatever loot rules are set but I won't roll just because its for my class and almost always ask if others are in need of the mod b4 I roll. I see nothing wrong with leaving the razors and whatnot to knights/warrior/warden classes cause if I need one I'll buy it from the welfare NPCs Laughing .

Fear the griev, one wild MFer. Love him, hate him but you better know him Rolling Eyes

YEAH THIN IT'S TOO LONG AND YOU DID NOT READ, BUT GUESSING CAPS WILL GET YOUR ATTENTION :middle finger:
griev
griev

Back to top Go down

Post  Belli Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:20 am

I am not certain the welfare system will cover all your mod requirements, I know for the mage class there are several desirable mods missing. However, this does not mean that there are not other ways to acquire particular mods that aren't at the direct expense of your other party members. Here are a few in addition to the welfare system:

1. trading/purchasing
2. for rogues in particular, tanking hoto yourself
3. soloing/duoing an instance for mod drops
4. asking the primary roller for permission (sometimes they dont mind a little competition)

Please also note, rogues, that Dex gives you many things that Strength does not. Things like accuracy, dodge, hide ability, etc... If you strength stat your rogue, you are gimping yourself.

Belli

Back to top Go down

Post  Thinlizzy Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Guys, I just want to add that these are not "RULEZ", per se.

These are guidelines so that all classes in a particular party have a fair chance at getting loot. Dividing up that loot to those that make the most use of a given mod is simplest and most logical means of doing so.

AFC has grown quite a bit since the days when we had 3 active rogues in the entire guild. :D

These things are open to discussion on the forums, vent, guild chat and PMs. The important thing is we want discussion and dialog, not argument or resentment.
Thinlizzy
Thinlizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  griev Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:08 am

Hmmmmm, seems my post was taken the wrong way and my humor has backfired LOL. I'm cool with the guidelines just saying if any1 isnt for whatever reasons that may be take a look at the NPCs selling the mods. Chances are you'll find what you want or a decent replacement. So not argueing since I was the only to post a reply, but the thinlizzy :middle finger: thing is still there Laughing .
griev
griev

Back to top Go down

Post  Thinlizzy Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:57 pm

A finer look at rolling distribution. If you look at the chart its obvious just how even looting rights are per class.

MOD LOOTING PRIORITY BROKEN DOWN BY CLASS
KnightWarrior Warden Rogue ScoutMage Priest Druid
Suppression Suppression Suppression Fright Fright Inquisition Repentance Repentance
Guard Guard Guard Guard Guard Guard Guard Guard
Armor Armor Armor Armor Armor Armor Armor Armor
Pioneer Ravage Ravage Ravage Eruption GulpGulp Gulp
Eruption Speculation Speculation Redemption Ravage Mage Trial Trial
Ravage SurrenderVengeance Bite Redemption Break RedemptionRedemption
Speculation Mud SurrenderGlint Bite Assault Mirage Mirage
Vengeance Glory Mud SlaughterGlint VengeanceDedication Dedication
Inhibition Inhibition Glory SpeculationSlaughter Trial Return Return
Razor Razor InhibitionCruel Speculation Excellence ProphetProphet
Specter Razor Inhibition Cruel Whip Aureola Aureola
Haze Inhibition Constraint
Razor Blaze
Wit

But as always, feel free to add comments where needed.
Thinlizzy
Thinlizzy

Back to top Go down

Post  griev Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Too confusing, did not read do not care about anything Thin posts.
griev
griev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum