From me.. please give to anyone who needs an explanation.

Go down

From me.. please give to anyone who needs an explanation. Empty From me.. please give to anyone who needs an explanation.

Post  Tagan on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 pm

I wrote my previous post out of anger and I don't want to have Vash blamed for me leaving.

Keep in touch, dsh2038@gmail.com

-Tagan

Last edited by Tagan on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tagan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From me.. please give to anyone who needs an explanation. Empty Re: From me.. please give to anyone who needs an explanation.

Post  Thinlizzy on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Tagan, don't know what to tell you man. I been where you are at and it sucks. Perhaps more then most people you know the truth of that.

Just know that all of us, and I feel confident saying all of us, care about you as a friend. And you will always have our support. You have earned it, frankly.

As I said to Belli a few weeks ago-- it was an incredible fortune that we got to become friends-- Belli, Ent, Tagan, Captain Jack...even Greiv. Video game nonsense aside, I have rarely met anyone with such generosity, humility and class as you, Tag.

Hate to see you go, but there will always be a place for you and you will always have friends here that care about you no matter what.

I pray for the best for your sister and your family. Focus on the real life stuff that matters.

Hit me up at jlmarquez@gmail.com anytime, Tag.

I'll still follow you into hell.
Thinlizzy
Thinlizzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down