Angry For COINZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From me.. please give to anyone who needs an explanation.

2 posters

Go down

From me.. please give to anyone who needs an explanation. Empty From me.. please give to anyone who needs an explanation.

Post  Tagan Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 pm

I wrote my previous post out of anger and I don't want to have Vash blamed for me leaving.

Keep in touch, dsh2038@gmail.com

-Tagan

Last edited by Tagan on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tagan

Back to top Go down

From me.. please give to anyone who needs an explanation. Empty Re: From me.. please give to anyone who needs an explanation.

Post  Thinlizzy Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Tagan, don't know what to tell you man. I been where you are at and it sucks. Perhaps more then most people you know the truth of that.

Just know that all of us, and I feel confident saying all of us, care about you as a friend. And you will always have our support. You have earned it, frankly.

As I said to Belli a few weeks ago-- it was an incredible fortune that we got to become friends-- Belli, Ent, Tagan, Captain Jack...even Greiv. Video game nonsense aside, I have rarely met anyone with such generosity, humility and class as you, Tag.

Hate to see you go, but there will always be a place for you and you will always have friends here that care about you no matter what.

I pray for the best for your sister and your family. Focus on the real life stuff that matters.

Hit me up at jlmarquez@gmail.com anytime, Tag.

I'll still follow you into hell.
Thinlizzy
Thinlizzy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum